At a glance
If you believe that our clients' success is our success, and would love to come on board a fast-growing startup, then we strongly urge you to join our team!
About the role
Sales Executives at Chope are the driving force behind our market growth. They report directly to our Head of Sales and will be responsible for offering Chope’s entire range of restaurant yield solutions to restaurant partners.
As with any fast-growing high impact startup, we're looking for rockstar candidates with high levels of integrity, ownership and initiative, who are self-driven, and can generate leads, follow up, and close sales deals. Is this you? Because you will also assist in the onboarding of new clients, as well as contractual and marketing related account management.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities
- Build a lasting relationship with restaurant decision makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Consult and recommend our products and services to restaurant decision makers while communicating the value of joining the Chope network
- Collate press materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients
- Up-sell additional paid-services to existing clients
- Constantly relay and generate feedback regarding future product improvements, strategic marketing initiatives for new and existing restaurant partners to our respective team leads
Skills & experiences required
- At least 5 - 8 years of experience in B2B sales, particularly products or services for the restaurant industry
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences to sell Chope’s products
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in English and the native language (Thai)
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve