At a glance
If you believe targets are sacred, chasing those targets gives you a high, believe that our clients' success is our success, and would love to come on board a fast-growing startup, then we strongly urge you to consider becoming our newest sales ninja, but with the title of Sales Executive (just so we don't scare away potential partners).
About the role
Sales Executives at Chope are the driving force behind our market growth. They report directly to our Sales Manager and will be responsible for offering Chope’s entire range of restaurant yield solutions to restaurant partners.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities
- Build a lasting relationship with restaurant decision makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Consult and recommend our products and services to restaurant decision makers while communicating the value of joining the Chope network
- Collate press materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients
- Upsell additional paid-services to existing clients
- Constantly relay and generate feedback regarding future product improvements, strategic marketing initiatives for new and existing restaurant partners to our respective team leads
Skills & experiences required
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B sales, particularly products or services for the restaurant industry
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in English and Cantonese due to the customer base
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences to sell Chope’s products
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision (because we work fast, and want to grow fast)
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Experience in account management and upselling products or services
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us) , a reservation platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted