At a glance
The Sales team at Chope is the driving force behind our market growth in the deals and reservations space, and the Inside Sales Representative will have a key involvement in helping to ramp up restaurant acquisition aggressively on our various channels. They report directly to our Head of Sales and will be responsible to facilitate various tasks, from the generation of leads, to the scheduling of meetings and the maintenance of our CRM, which will ultimately lead to increased acquisition rate for our restaurant partners on Chope and ChopeDeals. Here’s a snippet of the main responsibilities:
What you’ll do:
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Qualify leads and identify the most suitable solutions to their needs, and deliver qualified leads to the Sales team.
- Coordinate with the restaurants’ management, marketing and operations team through the phone and/or email to set up meetings for and on behalf of the sales team, making outbound calls and following up on leads.
- Ensure diligent utilisation, updating and maintenance of Streak, our in-house CRM system.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects across the different product lines (e.g. SaaS, ChopeDeals, etc), and across the CRM system and related sales pipelines.
- Ensure diligent follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, meeting dates, complete profile information, briefing notes, etc.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities pertaining to inbound and outbound lead generation, performance tracking and pipeline management.
- Where necessary, support B2B marketing efforts such as trade shows, distribution lists, exhibits, and other events.
Skills & experiences required:
- 2-3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences (internal and external).
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision (because we work fast, and want to grow fast).
- Able to independently overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us), a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.