At a glance
Campaign Sales Executives work closely with our restaurant clients and are able to get the most out of Chope as a marketing platform. The Campaign Sales Executives serve as a single point of contact for restaurant partners to understand our entire suite of marketing offerings, including exclusive promotions, themed campaigns, and our voucher/loyalty program. They will be working with a team of passionate individuals who are driven to make the best dining deals in Singapore accessible to our users.
The primary focus of the role is to engage and build strong, lasting relationships with our restaurant partners. As such, the candidate will need a nuanced understanding of digital marketing tools as well as the e-commerce and the food-tech space, to consult with partners on what offering best suits their needs. The restaurant partners (i.e. prospects) whom they will be working with are merchants who are currently subscribed via Chope Reservations, and the Campaign Sales Executive’s role is to amplify our partners’ online brand presence through campaign participation in our Vouchers Program that will contribute to ChopeDeals’ sales goals and targets. They will work with the account servicing team closely to drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
What you’ll do:
- Identify strong potential prospects using social media and internal tools to generate lead opportunities.
- There will be opportunities to work with people who love creating food and dining content like the Marketing team to develop creative and engaging information about ChopeDeals’ value proposition to create demand for our product suite through phone/email/in-person engagements.
- Maintain well organized and accurate sales information and activity reports in our CRM System.
- Assess and analyse a prospect’s current marketing and sales requirements and propose the most appropriate promotion mechanic that will meet those sales goals.
- Confidently participate in the preparation of proposals and presentation of product demonstrations, via online or in-person meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with key marketing decision-makers
- Proactively conceptualize exciting new marketing campaigns and mechanics to better engage existing restaurant partners.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to offer current, effective, and relevant marketing initiatives for our partners.
- Share on the ground feedback to facilitate discussions with other departments for future product developments.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to project managers.
- Meet mutually agreed upon monthly and quarterly sales targets.
Skills & experiences required:
- Creative, driven self-starters, and a bonus if you love hunting for deals.
- Highly developed all round interpersonal skills to interact professionally with potential prospects via phone, email, tele-conferencing and in-person meetings as well as internal stakeholders.
- Customer service oriented with a positive and well-motivated attitude.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, conscientious and driven to improve sales performance.
- Independent and result-driven mindset.
- Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Windows and Office suite of software
- Good time and organisational management skills with the flexibility to re-prioritise as necessary.
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships.
- Ability to do a consultative sell.
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered:
- Familiarity with the Chope suite of solutions from a user standpoint.
- A foodie with an eye for great dining deals.
- 2-3 years prior sales experience.
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions and Tableau.
- Experience in digital marketing, including familiarity with channels such as PPC, SEO, social media, as well as concepts such as CTA, and conversion funnels.
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and/or online F&B marketplace.
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”).
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, develop new skills, and execute potential campaign ideas.
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback.
- A competitive salary and attractive sales commission scheme.
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve.