At a glance
Chope’s Junior Creative Designer doesn’t just create — here, the individual uses their ability to tell stories. As part of the Singapore marketing team, this team player weaves context into collaterals, injects craft into content, and brings ideas to life. Responsible for the look and feel of Chope’s assets, you will deliver on-strategy and on-brand visuals across various channels and media including email, web, social media, paid ads, interactive experiences and print design.
The ideal candidate has an eye for colour, typography, and layout, who possesses strong creative skills, be able to provide creative visual solutions and demonstrate creativity across various different digital design and social media platforms.
- Conceptualise and execute attention-grabbing campaign key visuals that can be used across various online and offline platforms to drive measurable business goals
- Actively collaborate in the design process and contribute to creative production with the marketing team
- Fulfilling design requests from the marketing team
- Shape brand standards and ensure all designs are in line with Chope’s branding
- Able to meet tight deadlines and produce creative work with quick turnaround
- Generate clear design ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets
Skills & experiences required
- Diploma or degree in a design-related field with at least 1-2 years of design experience in a brand or agency.
- Strong portfolio of creative work, demonstrating both online and offline work.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Motion graphic, web design and/or illustration skills are a plus.
- Ability to multitask and move from one project to the next throughout the day as deadlines dictate.
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve