- Design, develop and implement the best technical solutions in a creative way to enhance our cloud based platform and improve the user experience from the end-user's perspective.
- Enhance the cyber security via reviewing policies, auditing the processes, reviewing the firewalls etc., constantly.
- Mentor the team in terms of CI/CD pipelines and improve the efficiency of development and deployment.
- Improve the experience of development, test, deployment etc., by introducing the suitable emerging toolings and technology.
- Visualize the system’s health by designing and building up the key metrics that are relevant to the user experience.
- Design and implement the alarming component and guarantee the system uptime..
- 5 years of experience working in designing and implementing large-scale internet software architecture.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure or Alibaba Cloud platform.
- Professional skill in PHP or Golang programming languages and hands-on experience in popular frameworks in PHP or Golang..
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) projects such as Docker, Kubernetes and serverless technology etc.
- Professional skill in relational databases such as MySQL, and DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached etc., key-value based databases.
- A good product sense who is designing the best architecture based on the user experience all the time.
- A self-starter who can work independently to meet challenging targets.
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted