At a glance
Join our regional brand team from December 2020 to January 2021!
About the role
The role will assist with our creative designer and content manager with the production of content for multiple markets. You'll work closely with the regional brand team and Chope's local marketing teams in Asia to produce work in line with our branding to capture the attention of audiences, convey our brand, and convince diners to book at Asia's hottest restaurants.
Roles and responsibilities
- Conceptualising & designing attention-grabbing campaign key visuals that can be used across various online and offline platforms
- Fulfilling design requests from various markets
- Ensuring all designs are in line with Chope’s branding
- Executing other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Creative Designer and Content Manager
Skills & Experiences required
- Undergraduate or recent graduate of a diploma or degree in a design-related field
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Motion graphic, web design and/or illustration skills are a plus.
- Ability to multitask and move from one project to the next throughout the day as deadlines dictate.
- Copywriting experience and/or interest in writing is a plus
- Please note that applications without portfolios attached will not be considered.