At a glance
Help us deliver key initiatives to solve challenging problems for our 30 million diners and 5000 restaurants across 7 cities in Asia. In this role, you’ll be expected to contribute meaningfully to the delivery of value to our customers by driving work such as evolving our design systems and pattern libraries, helping improve diner retention metrics, and future proofing our suite of restaurant-tech products.
Please apply if you’re someone who..
- Has shipped and iterated on digital products working with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders
- Follows a user centric design approach to end-to-end product design activities by rapidly making, showing, and learning from their work
- Has a keen eye for detail and experience contributing to and maintaining design systems
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and storytelling skills through both interface design work and the process of working with teams
What you’ll be doing..
- Crafting intuitive and delightful experiences across various web and mobile platforms
- Participating in design reviews and critiques, providing productive and constructive feedback to fellow designers
- Facilitating discussions and workshops with stakeholders to brainstorm ideas, uncover requirements, and reach alignment
- Conducting user research to ensure that your design decisions are rooted in user needs
- Collaborating with product managers and engineers to identify opportunity gaps and design solutions, all the while navigating constraints and timelines
- Gaining and sharing product domain knowledge (deep understanding our users, business, and the technology we’re working with)
- Contributing to the design team culture by sharing best practices and creating a shared understanding of what good is
- Fostering a user-centric mindset within the whole organization by bringing cross-functional stakeholders along in the design journey
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
If you’re excited by what you’ve read, send us your portfolio - we’d love to have a chat with you!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We’re also looking for a Senior Product Designer & Product Design Intern to join our team in Singapore. View and apply here: https://thechopegroup.breezy.hr/