At a glance
Are you passionate about dining out, marketing, e-commerce, and spotting great deals? If it's a resounding yes to all, then you might be perfect for our next role!
We're looking for A+ players to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth and solidify our position as the number one dining platform in Asia. If you're driven, curious, and love everything food and marketing-related, then this dynamic and incredibly fast-paced role might just be right for you.
You will be responsible for supercharging the growth of ChopeDeals, our e-commerce segment, and new verticals (pickup, delivery etc.). The role is expected to increase user engagement for ChopeDeals via tactical partnerships campaigns and marketplace management. You will also be spearheading key marketing initiatives (online and offline) to drive awareness and user acquisition for our new verticals.
- Plan and execute partner campaigns, including malls, banks, and other brands, to cross-promote and increase user acquisition for ChopeDeals.
- Manage the ChopeDeals store on various marketplace platforms (e.g., Lazada, Shopee, etc) and actively collaborate with marketplace account managers to run promotions and campaigns.
- Participate in influencer marketing and community initiatives to increase the exposure of ChopeDeals and other business units.
- Drive awareness and conversions for Chope’s new verticals (pickup, delivery, etc) via end-to-end marketing (online/offline, performance, promotion tactics).
- 1-2 years prior experience at a fast-growing startup, e-commerce company, or F&B marketing related role
- Experience with brand marketing, campaign management, and/or e-commerce marketing.
- Positive attitude with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand user segments and tailor messaging based on business objectives.
- A strong data-driven approach to running high ROI initiatives
- Interest in the F&B scene, dining deals, and tech startups will be a huge plus!
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve