At a glance
Are you passionate about food, marketing, and tech? If so, you might be perfect for our next role!
We're looking for A+ players to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. If you're driven, curious, and love everything food and marketing-related, then this dynamic and incredibly fast-paced role might just be right for you.
You will be responsible for growing what Chope is most well-loved and known for - restaurant reservations. As an Assistant Marketing Manager in the SG marketing team, you will be responsible for driving strategic planning, marketing initiatives, funnel management, and partnerships to grow the business and make Chope the go-to platform for reservations in Singapore.
Your goal will be to acquire new users to Chope, engage existing users to make more reservations, and retain them through our loyalty program. The ideal candidate should have a strong digital marketing background, an ability to handle complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, a familiarity with the tech scene, and a passion for all things dining-related. You should also have an aggressive mindset to win, a creative flair for generating engaging ideas, and a data-driven approach to methodically develop tactics. You will be expected to manage budgets, account for ROI for all initiatives, and manage junior team members. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing (Singapore).
What you will do
- Plan the marketing strategy, manage resources, and execute both long-term and day-to-day initiatives to grow the reservations business
- Drive growth and adoption of Chope as the go-to reservations platform, using innovative growth tactics across different channels (online and offline) to increase awareness, user acquisition, and retention
- Run large scale campaigns to generate industry hype, increase the visibility of Chope, and drive conversions
- Oversee the overall allocation of budget and resources to successfully drive results
- Manage interdepartmental projects involving stakeholders from sales, operations, product, and tech
- Lead, negotiate, and partnerships with corporate partners, including financial and government institutions
- Initiate plans and work with sales teams to increase restaurant acquisition
- Manage and provide coaching to junior team members
Skills & experiences required
- 4-5+ years of digital marketing, content creation, or similar experience in a fast-paced consumer startup.
- Strong writing ability and an excellent command of English.
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate complex issues with multiple stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of marketing channels, campaign execution, funnel optimization, and user metrics.
- Proactive self-starter that’s willing to take a hands-on approach to get things done.
- Ability to think quickly, problem solve independently, and take ownership of results.
- A passion for food and the dining scene in Singapore, as well as an interest in consumer technology.
- Possess a high degree of data analysis skills and effectively use analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted