At a glance
Want to save the food and beverage industry with DATA?! Join Chope as a data analyst (digital transformation) NOW!
Please apply if you’re someone who ...
- Has at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Is proficient in working with SQL and Python
- Knows your way around Tableau
- Is detail oriented
- Is comfortable with numbers and formulas (an accounting background is advantageous)
- Delights in working with other quantitative types
- Is Patient in showing non-quantitative types the ways of data
What you’ll be doing...
- Drive data culture within the company
- Helping people measure what matters
- Dashboarding for company wide OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- Maintaining dashboards as a product for restaurants
- Facilitate the digital transformation of processes
- Focus on analytics in the financial and accounting domains
- Support for analytics in the marketing and product domains
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Working for leaders who are open to new ideas and genuinely believe people are the company’s key success factor
- Flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- Substantial employee referral incentives
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us) , a reservation platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted