The Sales team at Chope is the driving force behind our market growth in the deals and reservations space, and the Sales Coordinator Intern will have a key involvement in helping to ramp up restaurant acquisition on our various channels, and smoothen our internal workflows. They report directly to our Head of Sales and will be responsible to facilitate various tasks, from the generation of leads, the maintenance of our CRM and contract management platforms, to the smooth launch of our restaurant partners on Chope and ChopeDeals. Here’s a snippet of the main responsibilities:
- Assist the sales team with a variety of key tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- the generation of sales leads, sales contracts, and reports (e.g. voucher sales and redemptions, reservation reports, etc)
- the preparation of sales-related materials (e.g. tailored sales presentations)
- the onboarding process on our various Chope platforms
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collate press, marketing and operations-related materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels.
- Coordinate with the restaurants’ management, marketing and operations team through the phone and/or email to set up meetings on behalf of the sales team.
- Ensure diligent utilisation, updating and maintenance of Streak, our in-house CRM system.
- Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients.
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities pertaining to performance tracking and pipeline management.
Skills & Experiences Required
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences (internal and external) as Chope’s restaurant onboarding specialist.
- Able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision (because we work fast, and want to grow fast).
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to commit for a minimum of 3 months
- The following qualifications and qualities will be considered as a plus:
- Good proofreading skills, given the need to ensure consistency and quality in the deliverables published on our platforms.
- Good command of Excel and flair for automation and integration software (e.g. Zapier).
- Understanding of data visualisation software (e.g. Google Datastudio).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.