At a glance
If you're excited about coming up with ideas to change the dining out habits of Indonesia, and be responsible for bringing about transformational changes, then we think we have the perfect challenge for you
Reporting to the GM of Indonesia, the Marketing Manager will be involved in conceptualisation, development, and execution of both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. The incumbent will be leading a team and will work closely with them to develop creative campaign ideas and utilise a variety of digital channels to generate traffic, awareness, app downloads, reservations, and voucher sales. They will be required to strengthen Chope’s brand identity, grow its network of users, help improve Chope’s awareness in the market, and plan the expansion of Chope’s services across Indonesia.
About the role
- Be responsible for all the marketing efforts, and results for Chope’s business in Indonesia
- Lead the conceptualisation of campaigns for Chope’s various advertising channels, both online and offline
- Handle partnerships by cultivating relationships with potential marketing partners, as well as the exploring new partnerships, marketing avenues, and target markets
- Manage & oversee Chope Indonesia’s EDM channel, social media channels, including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion as well as the execution of advertising campaigns, providing analysis after the conclusion of each campaign
- Work closely with the GM, and with the VP of Regional Marketing in the development of short-, medium-, and long-term marketing strategy
- Manage a team of marketing executives
Skills & experience required
- Must be an Indonesian national
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or any related field preferred
- Must have a lifestyle that includes dining at the type of restaurants Chope partners with
- At least 8-10 years of work experience, most of it in marketing, with a track record in growing a brand/business, preferably in early stage startups
- Must have had managerial experience for at least 2-4 years
- Experience in scaling a business and expanding to new locations will be a huge advantage
- Experience in digital marketing will be a plus
- Ability to build a case with data, and stand his/her ground when pushed
- Independent and result-driven mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and spoken)
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
- Staff perks
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us) , a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.