At a glance
Our Regional Product Marketing Executive plays a key role in the success of Chope’s app and web products used by thousands of restaurants (B2B) and diners (B2C) across our 7 cities in the region. From innovating with the product team to delivering value to the end user, the ideal candidate needs to collaborate skillfully and project manage the deliverables by ensuring successful execution and implementation.
In this role, you need to be the connective tissue between the product teams and the end user, whether they are our hungry diners or our restaurant partners. You will also need to effectively interface with the customer-facing Sales and Operations teams (B2B), and local Marketing teams (B2C). You will align teams on product strategy, development and delivery. To our end-users in restaurants, you will help translate technical capabilities into value while anticipating things they haven’t even yet considered themselves (B2B). For our end-users in diners, you will help ensure memorable and meaningful products are built for them and communicate this value clearly through working with local marketing teams on marketing campaigns (B2C). In short, the Regional Product Marketing Executive will be the go-to for product information and play a conduit between marketing, sales, and product teams.
About the role
- Support the development of core positioning, key messages and regional rollout strategy for Chope’s B2B & B2C products
- Facilitate product marketing programs to increase awareness about Chope's B2B product range to restaurants
- Facilitate interdepartmental working relationships and cross-functional sharing by ensuring regular and impactful updates between the Product team and local Marketing teams, Sales and Operations teams are done
- Prepare and support the launch of new products and releases in collaboration with Product and Sales teams and manage the implementation of these plans across regions (B2B)
- Prepare and support the launch of new products and releases in collaboration with Product and Marketing teams and manage the implementation of these plans across regions (B2C)
- Create, maintain, and manage B2B product onboarding and training materials, for internal and external stakeholders
- Create, maintain and manage B2C product tool-kits and guides for internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with the regional marketing team on content, partnerships, performance marketing ads and CRM campaigns targeted at merchants (B2B) and diners (B2C)
- Support product discovery through qualitative and quantitative research such as interviewing merchants/diners, conducting competitor analysis, reviewing product data and consolidating feedback from internal stakeholders
- Support in the creation and running of product marketing campaigns (B2C) across the markets, gather learnings and insights to share with other stakeholders in the product team
- Set up and manage processes that accelerate corporate, team and individual goals
Skills & experience required
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, or business related disciplines
- 1-2 years experience in Product Marketing / Marketing
- Possess fundamental marketing skills, such as copywriting, market analysis, campaign conceptualisation and execution
- Great attention to detail, resourceful, good problem-solving ability and strong project management skills are a must
- Strong people skills to foster and maintain great working relationships across different teams
- Independent and proactive attitude, with the ability to take initiative with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Data-centric with an aptitude in developing content/campaigns supported by data-led decisions
- A creative individual equipped with critical-thinking
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and build consensus
- Good communication and presentation skills
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Having a passion for the food and beverage and technology ecosystem, particularly in the areas of dining, discovery, and deals
- Being an existing user of Chope
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us), a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.