Help us deliver key initiatives to solve challenging problems for our 30 million diners and 5000 restaurants across 7 cities in Asia through individual contribution as well as leading designers and cross-functional team members. In this role, you’ll be expected to own and drive work such as helping improve diner retention metrics, evolving our design systems and pattern libraries, and future proofing our suite of restaurant-tech products.
Please apply if you’re someone who..
- Has led projects or teams to design, ship, and iterate on digital products
- Has a strong sense of visual craft and extensive experience shaping and maintaining design systems
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and storytelling skills through both interface design work and the process of working with teams
- Follows a user-centric approach to end-to-end product design activities by rapidly making, showing, and learning from your work
- Has no problems with ambiguities and enjoys helping find clarity and alignment through collaborative methods
What you’ll be doing..
- Leading initiatives to craft intuitive and delightful experiences across various web and mobile platforms by making design decisions rooted in research
- Collaborating with product and engineering leadership on priorities and roadmaps
- Participating in and leading design reviews and critiques, providing productive and constructive feedback to fellow designers
- Driving the evolution of the design system the design system
- Building up the design team culture by defining best practices and creating a shared understanding of what good is
- Mentoring and coaching the design team to level up in both craft and soft skills
- Fostering a user-centric mindset within the whole organization by bringing cross-functional stakeholders along in the design journey
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We’re also looking for a Product Designer & Product Design Intern to join our team in Singapore. View and apply here: https://thechopegroup.breezy.hr/
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us), a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!