At a glance
Be responsible for our day to day Performance Marketing activity across all our markets (Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand and China), which includes but is not limited to Search and Paid Social.
What you’ll be doing..
- Work closely with your Performance Marketing Manager to develop an overarching strategy for performance marketing, and ensure that it lands in markets.
- Partner closely with Product, Brand Marketing and Local Market teams to develop campaigns deliverables for marketing content and offers.
- Jointly develop overall lifecycle/loyalty marketing communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (SEM, Facebook Ads, email, In-App/Push, onsite, etc).
- Ensure that all our activity have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analysed.
- Deliver results at an operational level with respect to campaign management, creatives, data mining, A/B testing, optimizing and scaling.
- Provide weekly/monthly performance reporting and analysis on all activity and campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Utilize user segmentation and actionable cohorts to perform analysis, experimentation and conduct ongoing A/B testing for optimization (where relevant).
- Work with Data Science teams to improve the intelligence available for predictive, personalized, real-time marketing (where relevant).
- Stay curious and up to date on developments within the industry and relevant partners and communicate relevant subject matter expertise within the organisation.
- 1-2 years of performance marketing hands-on experience with a track record of driving revenue and growth.
- Curious, independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Self-starter who can work comfortably as an individual contributor and comfortable navigating through the organization to get things done.
- Prior experience with SEO is a plus.
- Having a passion for the food and beverage and technology ecosystem, particularly in the areas of dining, discovery, and deals.
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.