At a glance
A new role in the growing Chope team, our operations executives bear the responsibility of keeping Chope’s platforms updated, relevant, and snazzy.
Working on our proprietary content management platform, they’ll manage restaurant images, menus, promotions, and operating information, as well as our own content. This will require strong customer support skills to respond to restaurant requests, an eye for detail to dot every ‘i’ and cross every ‘t’, and ideally, basic knowledge of Photoshop to make those awesome food photos even more tantalising.
An entry-level role, this position is a great starting point for fresh grads or individuals looking to transition into a tech start-up without any relevant experience.
About the role
- Ensure that all restaurant-related content on our website is current, accurate, and meets Chope’s standards
- Respond to basic client enquiries and support requests for our ChopeCloud product, providing remote support where necessary
- Ensure that new restaurants are ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Ensure that Chope’s CRM is kept up-to-date at all times, removing outdated and inaccurate content on a regular basis
- Work closely with the Internal Tools product manager to continue improving the utility of our CRM
Skills & experiences required
- Independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Keen attention to detail with a strong basic understanding of the internet and technology
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Intermediate HTML
- Experience in the use of back-end Content Management Systems
- Experience in level-1 tech support
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve