At a glance
The Sales team at Chope is the driving force behind our market growth in the deals and reservations space, and the Sales Onboarding Specialist will have a key involvement in helping to ramp up restaurant acquisition aggressively on our various channels. They report directly to our Head of Sales and will be responsible to facilitate various tasks, from the generation of leads, to the scheduling of meetings and the maintenance of our CRM, which will ultimately lead to increased acquisition rate for our restaurant partners on Chope and ChopeDeals. Here’s a snippet of the main responsibilities:
About the role
- Assist the sales team with a variety of key tasks, which include, but are not limited to:
- the generation of sales contracts, sales reports (e.g. voucher sales and redemptions, reservation reports, etc), and pitch decks.
- the preparation of sales-related materials (e.g. tailored sales presentations).
- the onboarding process on our various Chope reservations and deals platforms.
- Liaise with external stakeholders (i.e. restaurants) to collate and disseminate press, marketing and operations-related materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels.
- Ensure diligent utilisation, updating and maintenance of Streak, our in-house CRM system.
- Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients.
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities pertaining to customer success management.
Skills & experience required
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences (internal and external).
- Able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision (because we work fast, and want to grow fast).
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious.
- The following qualifications and qualities will be considered as a plus:
- Good proofreading skills, given the need to ensure consistency and quality in the deliverables published on our platforms.
- Good command of Excel and flair for automation and integration software (e.g. Zapier).
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us), a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.