At a glance
If you believe that our clients' success is our success, and would love to come on board a fast-growing startup, then we strongly urge you to join our team!
About the role
Our Sales Executive will be the driving force behind our market growth. They report directly to our Sales Manager and will be responsible for offering Chope’s entire range of restaurant yield solutions to restaurant partners.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities
- Build a lasting relationship with restaurant decision makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Consult and recommend our products and services to restaurant decision makers while communicating the value of joining the Chope network
- Collate press materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Work closely with the Operations and Marketing team to facilitate successful product adoption and partnerships by new clients
Skills & experiences required
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales, particularly products or services
- Experience in direct selling products or services
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences to sell Chope’s products
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Working for leaders who are open to new ideas and genuinely believe people are the company’s key success factor
- Flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- Substantial employee referral incentives
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us) , a reservation platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted