At a glance
Are you passionate about dining out, marketing, e-commerce, and spotting great deals? If it's a resounding yes to all, then you might be perfect for our next role!
We're looking for A+ players to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. If you're driven, curious, and love everything food and marketing-related, then this dynamic and incredibly fast-paced role might just be right for you.
You will be responsible for supercharging the growth of ChopeDeals, our e-commerce segment, as well as other product lines through the use of social content, EDMs, and other marketing channels. The role will involve the planning and execution of day-to-day communications for ChopeDeals across all our channels. By utilizing creative copy, graphics, and unique promotional mechanics, the role is expected to increase user acquisition and engagement. You will also be supporting our merchant partners through creative marketing efforts, ensuring that our partners achieve success as we solidify our position as the number one dining platform in Asia!
- Plan and execute exciting marketing communications for ChopeDeals
- Drive awareness through creative copy, content, and promotions across all marketing channels
- Organize and manage content on our platforms, including our website and app, to entice users to make purchases
- Manage monthly tactical campaigns to increase user engagement and GMV
- Explore and experiment with online and offline channels to increase user acquisition
- Manage influencers and community initiatives to increase the exposure of ChopeDeals and other business units
- Support our merchant partners by providing them marketing support through our channels
- 1-2 years prior experience at a fast-growing startup, e-commerce company, or F&B marketing related role
- Experience with digital marketing, campaign management, and/or e-commerce marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand user segments and tailor messaging based on business objectives
- A strong data-driven approach to running high ROI initiatives
- Familiarity with digital platforms such as Google Analytics and other online marketing tools.
- Interest in the F&B scene, dining deals, and tech startups will be a huge plus!
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted