At a glance
Our Marketing Executive is responsible for planning, scheduling and executing different marketing campaigns and supporting daily marketing activities.
This role will require individuals to take ownership of the content development process and marketing campaigns execution. Together with both internal and external stakeholders, he/she will need to conceptualise, execute, track, and then evaluate campaign effectiveness that engage our audience and help our restaurant partners.
If you love dining out, discovering new restaurants, and have superb writing, communication and execution skills, then you're very likely a great fit!
About the role
- Accountable for the quality, timeliness and effectiveness of all contents distribution
- Plan, schedule, write and update contents including but not limited to website, social media, offline collateral, press release, both online and offline
- Strategise content angle by understanding the needs from our target audience and restaurants
- Track and improve contents effectiveness and ROI including the number of subscribers and followers
- Deliver results with respect to campaign management, content, creatives, data mining, A/B testing, optimizing and scaling for the Hong Kong market
- Segment users based on relevant life cycle and behavioural attributes to send targeted messages.
- Work closely with Regional team to roll out CRM strategies to onboard, engage, upsell and prevent churn for our users
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development of long term marketing strategies to increase app downloads, grow reservation numbers, and improve e-commerce revenue
- 2 years of experience with digital and offline marketing, particularly in the lifestyle or food and beverage industry (fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Fluent in spoken and written Cantonese and English is a MUST
- Effective writing, familiar with A/B testing to improve ROI
- Strong organizational skills, analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Able to meet tight deadlines and produce work with quick turnaround
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Personal interest in the lifestyle or food and beverage scene in Hong Kong
- Knowledge in graphic and illustrations software - Photoshop, Illustrator, Canvas