At a glance
If you’re looking for a cushy 9-6 job, where you can turn off your phone till the next day, then please don’t read beyond this. If, however, you’re interested in joining an early stage startup in Indonesia that’s looking to change the way Indonesians dine out in the future, and you really want to make a meaningful impact in the F&B industry, and are consider yourself a marketing maverick, and know the difference between sop and soto, then read on.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the conceptualisation, development, and execution of both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. The incumbent will report directly to the Marketing Manager, and the GM, and will work closely to develop creative campaign ideas and utilise a variety of digital channels to generate traffic, build awareness, and encourage & drive reservations to restaurants. They will be required to strengthen Chope’s brand identity, grow its network of consumer numbers on Chope.
The ideal candidate should have a natural inclination towards coming up with creative content ideas and mechanics, while possessing a strong data-driven results based approach.
What you’ll be doing..
- Active involvement in conceptualisation, formulation, and execution of campaigns for Chope’s various advertising channels, both online and offline
- Conceptualise and create graphics and/or wireframes for digital assets, as well as write copy for use across marketing channels such as collateral, social media, and direct marketing emails (EDMs)
- Cultivate relationships with potential marketing partners, as well as explore new target markets and marketing avenues
- Initiate and track advertising campaigns, providing detailed reports and analysis after the conclusion of each campaign
- Assist in managing Chope’s various digital platforms, including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion
- Be prepared to respond to any kind of crisis that might arise, and be satisfied only when you’ve completely handled the situation
Please apply if you’re someone who..
- Has 1 - 2 years of experience in running campaigns and digital marketing
- Has experience with Google Analytics and/or similar data analysis programs would be a plus
- Is able to meet tight deadlines and produce creative work with quick turnaround
- Has basic computer literacy in Microsoft Windows and Office suite of software
- Is proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or a similar alternative design software
- Is analytical, detail-oriented and conscientious, with a fiercely Independent and result-driven mindset
- Has experience at startups servicing the F&B industry would be a plus
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best startup experts in the Indonesian F&B landscape
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us), a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!