At a glance
Chope is looking for a wordsmith and marketing extraordinaire who can weave meaning into product, memorability into campaigns, and value into the everyday. An integral part of supporting business growth through compelling content, marketing and communications, the role sits within the regional brand team servicing Chope’s 7 cities in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, and China.
The Senior Marketing Executive will report to the Brand Content Manager, with a dotted line to the Assistant Regional Marketing Manager and B2B Marketing Manager.
About the role
- Bring words to life in response to briefs, objectives and goals for both B2C and B2B marketing and content campaigns across multiple platforms: Social media, app, web, blog and email
- Ability to write keyword-rich content that reflects established tonality guidelines
- Ideate and conceptualise regional marketing and content campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept through to completion, working with both in-house resources and third-party vendors
- Track and analyse campaign and content metrics
Skills & experience required
- Degree or diploma in mass communications, marketing, journalism or a related field
- 3-4 years experience in an editorial, copywriting, content, or marketing role. Experience in e-commerce and consumer lifestyle brands and clients is a plus
- Strong writing skills in both the B2C and B2B space with knowledge of SEO best practices for websites
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and can adhere to deadlines across multiple projects
- Social media-savvy with a keen interest in content, lifestyle and pop culture trends both locally and globally
- Knowledge of CMS systems and email marketing tools such as Salesforce and Mailchimp
- Experience in using Google Analytics and other web tools to track and analyse content
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Having a passion for the food and beverage and technology ecosystem, particularly in the areas of dining, discovery, and deals
- Being an existing user of Chope
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us), a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.