At a glance
As a key member of Chope’s Regional Marketing team, the Performance Marketing Manager will drive development and execution of acquisition and retargeting strategies for Chope across a variety of marketing channels, primarily (but not limited to) search engines and social media channels. As a Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be working closely with the rest of the regional marketing team, local marketing teams and DEP (design, engineering and product teams) in the hunt for growth and efficiencies. You will also be expected to engage and influence management and key stakeholders in the process.
Please apply if you’re someone who..
- Has at least 5 years of relevant working experience in-house or a performance agency
- Is independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Is an experienced collaborator
- Has thorough knowledge of online marketing and a strong interest in the technology behind it, including cookies, SDKs, tracking, tagging, attribution, optimization, etc
- Is Google-certified Professional and Facebook Blueprint certified preferred
- Has experience with copywriting and other forms of digital marketing (social media marketing etc.) is highly desirable
- Has a passion for the food and beverage and technology ecosystem, particularly in the areas of dining, discovery, and deals
What you’ll be doing..
- Be our performance marketing expert. Strategize, execute and optimize a strong performance marketing plan across all our markets in line with Chope’s business objectives
- Lead the management of all Chope performance marketing channels; to ensure campaigns are hitting ROI, acquisition and retention targets within budgets
- Work cross-functionally across departments and markets to achieve marketing team and individual goals
- Directly manage performance marketer(s)
- Lead with best practices - Improve overall organizational capabilities & expertise within the region
- Formulate and implement a data-led approach across paid and non-paid channels. (e.g. SEM and SEO, Paid, owned and earned social)
- Lead and own the SEO initiative which may include coverage of technical website audit, content gap analysis, competitive analysis, and any other requirements
- Collaborate closely with the brand, product and local marketing teams to develop and implement SEO recommendations
- Develop and implement a testing framework in the hunt for efficiencies and results across all channels, campaigns and audiences
- Build and support our performance marketing stack - tracking, measurement, attribution, analysis, optimization and automation
- Prepare and present regular reviews for local markets and management
- Stay up to date with the latest in performance marketing technology, trends, channels to ensure our application is innovative and relevant
- Drive digital marketing innovation
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.