At a glance
As an integral member of the People team, the Talent Acquisition Partner will manage and drive the end-to-end recruitment process for a variety of roles across departments within Chope. The incumbent will own the end-to-end process of recruitment planning, sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process and offer negotiation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You’d be working very closely with the rest of the People team, and all other functional teams to achieve your goals. You will be expected to engage and influence management and key stakeholders in the process.
What you’ll be doing..
- Source, recruit and hire across a wide range of roles while managing the process from sourcing to onboarding
- Create and adopt comprehensive sourcing and recruitment strategies to hire top tier talent
- Provide the best hiring experiences for hiring managers, candidates, and cross-functional stakeholders alike
- Ensure a high level of performance and manage requisitions for both permanent and contract positions, meeting planned recruitment strategy in a timely manner with quality hires
- Drive and bring to life key initiatives that improve the hiring process and strategy
- Govern recruitment processes to ensure efficiency and compliance with local laws and hiring guidelines
Please apply if you’re someone who has..
- about 5 to 7 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- experience managing recruiting processes via application tracking systems
- a proven track record in sourcing and hiring candidates across all functions (tech, non-tech)
- strong communication and presentation skills to work with senior stakeholders
- working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS tools and technologies
- ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
Who We Are
The Chope Group is on a mission to connect restaurants and diners through discovery, reservations, and deals. The Chope app and website feature various guides and over 4,000 restaurants to help users discover places to eat, book instantly, and enjoy savings through specials and dining vouchers. Chope was founded in 2011 and is currently in seven cities: Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Phuket, Shanghai, Bali and Jakarta. Seating over 83 million diners to-date, Chope works with top food and beverage partners in the region such as The Lo & Behold Group, JUMBO Group, Soho Hospitality, Lost Heaven, and The Union Group. Use Chope on the web (www.chope.co) or download the app (www.chope.co/app).