At a glance
Does getting paid to create food-related content and memes sound like a dream job to you?
We're looking for A+ players to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. If you're creative, energetic, and love hopping on viral food trends, then this dynamic and incredibly fast-paced role as a Social Media Marketing Executive might just be perfect for you.
You will be responsible for planning and creating content across our social channels, including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook. This role will be responsible for putting Chope's brand out into the world, reaching fresh audiences, and engaging existing users with exciting content.
You should be a natural in coming up with witty captions, jumping on trends, rapidly churning out creative ideas, and crafting captivating copy.
The ideal candidate should possess creative confidence and the ability to adapt to Chope's unique tone of voice. You must be willing to be bold and take risks, proactively test out innovative content and tactics, while learning from experimentation and using data to further optimize our tactics.
On top of coming up with exciting content, this role is expected to think strategically on how to leverage social channels to position Chope as a food destination. You are also expected to work with different internal stakeholders and restaurant partners, enhancing value by adding a creative spin to communications and increasing resulting conversions.
What you will do
- Plan the social strategy and manage respective channels (IG, FB, etc)
- Increase engagement and brand awareness with exciting social content
- Proactively identify opportunities to push fresh content to cut through the clutter and make Chope stand out
- Manage the schedule of social channels and coordinate the allocation of communications across multiple stakeholders, from restaurant partners to internal campaigns
- Use data and analytics to ensure posts and content drive higher engagement rates
- Create guides and curate content to push interesting angles and popular cuisines/locations/trends
- Assist with copywriting for different channels including EDMs, social media, app pushes, and other platforms, ensuring that Chope’s tone of voice remains consistent
- Lead community initiatives to drive advocacy and engagement with our current users
Skills and requirements
- 1-2 years prior experience at a fast-growing startup, F&B marketing-related role, or social media role. Prior relevant internship experience is accepted.
- Deep understanding and passion for social media landscape and trends
- Interest and knowledge of Singapore’s food scene
- Excellent creative writing skills and strong command of English
- Ability to understand user segments and tailor messaging based on business objectives
- A strong data-driven approach to running high ROI initiatives
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted