At a glance
As a key member of Chope’s Regional Marketing team, the Engagement Marketing Manager will leverage Chope’s data, audiences and tools to drive business impact by creating meaningful experiences for our extensive network of hungry diners across Asia. In this role, you will be working closely with the rest of the regional marketing team, local marketing teams, DEP (design, engineering and product) teams, to achieve your goals. You’ll be expected to engage and influence management and key stakeholders in the process.
Please apply if you’re someone who..
- Has a recognized University Degree
- Has 4-5 years of experience in CRM, retention or loyalty management
- Has previous experiences with using marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua or Marketo would be preferred
- Has experiences in user segmentation, customer lifecycle management, modeling, and hypothesis testing
- Has analytics capabilities for understanding user behaviors and developing campaign and retention strategies
- Is independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Has experience in HTML, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel and other tools
- Has a passion for the food and beverage and technology ecosystem, particularly in the areas of dining, discovery, and deals
What you’ll be doing..
- Pioneer and own holistic vision and strategy for how we onboard, engage, upsell, and prevent churn for our users
- Become the expert on the Chope customer and their corresponding customer journey. Develop a deep, data-driven understanding of customer mindsets, behaviors, and how best to leverage them to upsell and decrease churn
- Develop user segmentation strategies that tap into the overall customer lifecycle / loyalty marketing communications plan leveraging appropriate marketing channels (email, In-App/Push, onsite, etc.)
- Drive campaigns and other growth initiatives from end-to-end: prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- Define metrics, measure performance, monitor KPIs and derive actionable insights
- Deliver results at both strategic and operational level with respect to campaign management, creatives, data mining, A/B testing, optimizing and scaling
- Work closely with the product team & data team on CRM related product innovation and data enhancement
- Plan and standardise CRM program development, launch processes and documentation related to scaling efforts
- Work closely with local teams to adapt regional standards (as necessary). Provide support in localizing and executing retention strategies, and drive local deployment.
- Ensure privacy and data related requirements are respected in each market. Define consumer data capture and data cleaning plan (together with the data team)
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.