At a glance
Are you passionate about food, marketing, and tech? If so, you might be perfect for our next role!
We're looking for A+ players to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. If you're driven, curious, and love everything food and marketing-related, then this dynamic and incredibly fast-paced role might just be right for you.
You will be responsible for growing what Chope is most well loved and known for - restaurant reservations. Your role is to make Chope the go to platform for users to make reservations. This involves building brand awareness and increasing conversions through promotional communications, tactical campaigns, loyalty mechanics, creative content, and other online/offline channels. The main goals include acquiring new users to Chope, engaging existing users to make more reservations, and retaining them through our loyalty program.
You should have an interest in the dining scene in Singapore and an appetite for trying out bold ideas to stand out from the crowd and entice diners. The ideal candidate should possess a strong digital marketing background to execute our goals, with excellent copywriting skills to draw users in.
- Plan and execute exciting marketing campaigns and communications for Chope reservations
- Drive awareness through creative copy, content, and promotions across all marketing channels
- Organize and manage content on our platforms, including our website and app, to entice users to make purchases
- Create food guides and content to increase user engagement and acquisition through SEO
- Explore and experiment with online and offline channels to increase user acquisition
- Manage our loyalty program by acquiring attractive perks and running campaigns to drive redemptions
- Work with Sales teams to develop initiatives to increase restaurant acquisition
Skills & experiences required
- 1-2+ years of digital marketing, content creation, or similar experience in a fast-paced consumer startup. Relevant internship experience in these fields is acceptable.
- Strong writing ability and an excellent command of English.
- Proactive self-starter that’s willing to take a hands-on approach to get things done.
- Ability to think quickly, problem solve independently, and take ownership of results.
- A passion for food and the dining scene in Singapore, as well as an interest in consumer technology.
- Basic understanding of HTML and experience with Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Understanding of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics or Mixpanel is a plus.
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted