At a glance
This role will be an integral member of the Thailand Marketing team - responsible for managing marketing partnerships and restaurant marketing campaigns. The role will be in charge of developing partnerships to support the strategic development of the business. You will be expected to work with multiple stakeholders to identify potential partners and be involved in negotiations on collaboration details.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and critical thinking skills. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager and play a pivotal role in driving Chope towards our next exciting phase of growth!
- Conceptualise and formulate campaigns for Chope’s various channels, both online and offline
- Cultivate relationships with potential marketing partners, as well as explore new marketing avenues to build brand awareness and grow the user base in Thailand
- Build a pipeline of marketing partnerships opportunities and lead end-to-end partnership management
- Improve evergreen and seasonal paid marketing options for restaurants
- Propose and execute campaigns around restaurant marketing and marketing partnerships
- Report and analyse marketing campaigns
- Acquire partner rewards for Chope’s loyalty programme to drive new user growth and user retention
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in digital marketing or partnerships
- Excellent communication skills in English and Thai
- Excellent critical thinking and project management skills
- Ability to lead negotiations and look for partnership opportunities that are beneficial to the business
- Experience in using analytical tools to track and analyse campaigns
- Results-oriented, resourceful, and can work independently
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Experience in e-commerce
- Having a passion for the F&B and technology ecosystem, particularly in the areas of dining, discovery, and deals
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us) , a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has millions of diners and thousands of restaurants and offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.