About the role
- Conceptualise and execute creative content marketing campaigns to drive engagement and traffic.
- Manage the content calendar across our social and internal communication channels.
- Create visuals ranging from infographics, illustrations, lifestyle product sittings and other supporting visual assets for web and social platforms.
- Given opportunities to initiate projects, craft and execute campaigns, and implement crucial changes to the platform.
- Assist the team with ongoing or ad-hoc projects, such as flash sale events, tactical events etc.
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to learn as much as possible by carrying out the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Working for leaders who are open to new ideas and genuinely believe people are the company’s key success factor
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us) , a reservation platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co ) for consumers to book restaurants that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted