At a glance
If you believe that a robust loyalty programme is the key to growing the business and increasing the value proposition to our customers and would like to be part of a startup embarking on the next phase of our journey, then we strongly urge you to come onboard with us, as our new loyalty wizard. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with high ownership levels, and is ready to take up the mantle of helping us to craft the future of our loyalty programme.
The Loyalty Manager at Chope will report directly to the VP of Regional Marketing, working closely with other stakeholders that include (but not limited to) other functions within regional marketing, local marketing teams, and product teams.
In this function, you will be responsible for ensuring our loyalty programme is the type of programme you’d be proud to build, one you’d love to be a part of. It would incentivise loyal users to love us and stay with us, and entice new users to get onboard our programme. You will work closely with other local marketers to ensure that the programme is deployed in a meaningful way that will augment their communication efforts. Where relevant, you’d leverage partnerships in our ecosystem to do so.
As with any fast-growing, high-impact startup, we're looking for high-calibre candidates with integrity, ownership and initiative, who are self-driven, and can ensure our success by being able to figure out what and how to get things done.
About the role
- Strategize and plan for Chope’s loyalty programme in line with the company’s direction and objectives.
- Develop strategic plans for both functional areas that will drive diner and restaurant / merchant value and diner and restaurant / merchant retention.
- Work with key stakeholders to assess market opportunities and determine key impact drivers for each of these areas.
- Develop frameworks and process for localisation of loyalty programme and related initiatives, work closely with local markets to ensure applicability and relevance in each individual market.
- Manage financial viability of the loyalty programme.
- This role would also require some level of exploration, and networking to connect with others and exploring less obvious opportunities that will further our vision and mission. In some cases, creative solutioning in being able to explore ideas for loyalty programmes is also a plus.
- Close cross functional collaboration with other team members and functions is also needed to help ensure the best experience for our diners and restaurants.
- Evaluate and measure effectiveness of loyalty programmes against business objectives.
What Are We Looking For:
- 5-8 years of working experience in marketing / loyalty
- Experience scaling customer acquisition, retention and driving CLTV within a budget.
- Independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Experienced collaborator, and motivated team player.
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with partners/clients
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Keen appreciation of data and insights and its role in driving better business outcomes
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Experience in creating/running loyalty programmes with well-known brands, preferably but not limited to airlines, e-commerce platforms, alcohol brands, FMCG brands, etc
- Previously worked at a startup
- Being an existing user of Chope
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve