At a glance
The Customer Success team is on a mission to have every restaurant or partners use Chope’s system as an integral part of their operations. Customer Success executives try to achieve that by ensuring that Chope’s customers get the best out of the products that the company offers. Through interactions with the clients, Customer Success executives will have a better understanding of each client’s needs and tailor the product for the client. We do not believe in one size fits all. If you enjoy puzzles and strategy board games, this role might be of interest to you because problem solving and an analytical mind are essential for excelling in this role.
About the role
- Ensure system adoption by pre-empting client concerns and then advising clients on the range of solutions available
- Ensure that settings and information are up to date and current in order to accurately reflect the profile of our restaurant clients.
- Reach out to existing clients to showcase results of current analysis.
- Ensure that new restaurants are prepped to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Conduct training for restaurant management and staff.
- Take on additional projects and tasks at the discretion of the Customer Success Manager.
- Respond to urgent client requests outside working hours
- Join in occasional sales meeting to ensure a successful sale by addressing any concerns or doubts the client operations team might have
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content.
- Independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong problem-solving ability; candidates able to pre-empt problems, identify root causes, then formulate and implement solutions with little prompting will be at a strong advantage
- Enjoy client interactions (face to face or virtually)
- Motivated by client satisfaction.
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- 1-2 years of IT Customer Success experience
- Usage of Zendesk or equivalent customer support software
- Basic understanding of web scripts, HTML, data servers
- Google App Script and Zapier automation knowledge
- Experience in the use of back-end Content Management Systems
- Experience in the use of restaurant reservations/table management systems such as OpenTable, SevenRooms etc.
- Experience in speaking to individual clients or an audience in a professional environment.
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted