At a glance
The Customer Success team is on a mission to have every restaurant or partners use Chope’s system as an integral part of their operations. We are responsible for driving adoption and creating value with our technology. Customer Success executives achieve that by ensuring that Chope’s customers get the best out of the suite of products offered. Through meaningful interactions with our clients, Customer Success executives strive to go above and beyond and have a deep understanding of each client’s needs in order to tailor the product for the client. We do not believe in one size fits all. If you enjoy puzzles and strategy board games, this role might be of interest to you because problem solving and an analytical mind are essential for excelling in this role.
About the role
- Take on a proactive approach in growing software usage and enabling customer success through product education, new feature introduction and quarterly account reviews
- Providing customer support by addressing queries and resolving issues in a timely manner. You may be required to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that issues are efficiently addressed.
- Ensure that the settings of our clients’ systems are up to date in order to accurately reflect the information to our users
- Provide in depth analysis based on the data collected to our existing clients to help unlock and maximize their potential value
- Onboard new clients, ensure a smooth onboarding process and drive adoption of best practices. Conduct configuration meetings and training sessions for clients
- Take on additional projects and tasks at the discretion of the Customer Success Lead.
- Be involved in gathering feedback from internal and external stakeholders regarding process or product improvements and relaying it to the Customer Success Lead.
- Join in operations centric sales meetings to ensure a successful sale by addressing any concerns or doubts the client might have.
- Independent and proactive mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong problem-solving ability; be able to pre-empt problems, identify root causes, formulate and implement solutions with little prompting will be at a strong advantage
- Enjoy client interactions (face to face or virtually)
- Motivated by client satisfaction.
- Due to F&B operating hours, you may have to respond to urgent client requests outside working hours
- Basic usage of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet.
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- 1-2 years of IT Customer Success experience
- Usage of Zendesk or equivalent customer support software
- Basic understanding of web scripts, HTML, data servers
- Google App Script and Zapier automation knowledge
- Experience in the use of back-end Content Management Systems
- Experience in the use of restaurant reservations/table management systems such as OpenTable, SevenRooms etc.
- Experience in speaking to individual clients or an audience in a professional environment.
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
- Staff perks
What is Chope?
The word “Chope” in Singapore means to reserve a seat in a fast food restaurant, sometimes by placing a packet of tissue paper on it. We provide software to restaurants to manage their businesses (https://www.chope.co/singapore-restaurants/join_us) , a reservations and food delivery platform (iOS and Android apps and web https://www.chope.co) for consumers to book restaurants or order delivery that’s also integrated with restaurants and partners like Google and Tripadvisor and a deals platform for consumers to get discounts on their dining. Founded in Singapore in 2011, Chope has millions of diners and thousands of restaurants and offices in 7 cities across Asia. Happy dining!
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.