At a glance
The Sales team at Chope is the driving force behind our market growth in the deals and reservations space and will have a key involvement in helping to ramp up restaurant acquisition aggressively on our various channels.
They report directly to our team manager and will be responsible to facilitate various tasks, from the generation of leads, to the scheduling of meetings and the maintenance of our CRM, which will ultimately lead to increased acquisition rate for our restaurant partners on Chope and ChopeDeals.
About the role
- Generation of sales contracts, sales reports (e.g. voucher sales and redemptions, reservation reports, etc), and pitch decks.
- Preparation of sales-related materials (e.g. tailored sales presentations).
- Managing onboarding process on our various Chope reservations and deals platforms.
- Liaise with external stakeholders (i.e. restaurants) to collate and disseminate press, marketing and operations-related materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels.
- Ensure diligent utilisation, updating and maintenance of Streak, our in-house CRM system.
- Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients.
- Perform ad-hoc responsibilities pertaining to customer success management.
- Able to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences (internal and external).
- Able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision (because we work fast, and want to grow fast).
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious.
- Good proofreading skills, given the need to ensure consistency and quality in the deliverables published on our platforms.
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve