At a glance
If you believe that partnerships & a robust loyalty programme are the key to growing the business and increasing value proposition to our customers and would like to be part of a startup embarking on the next phase of our journey, then we strongly urge you to come onboard with us, as our next partnerships & loyalty wizard. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with high ownership levels, and is ready to take initiative and help us craft our future.
The Partnerships & Loyalty Manager at Chope will report directly to the VP of Regional Marketing, working closely with other stakeholders that include (but not limited to) other functions within regional marketing, local marketing teams, product teams, etc.
In the partnerships function, you will be responsible for sniffing out and ideating opportunities, negotiating terms, and striking up all future partnerships be they B2B or B2C partnerships. These partnerships will be for Chope’s presence across existing cities as well as potential new ones.
For loyalty, you will be responsible in ensuring our loyalty programme is relevant and attractive, one that incentivises loyal users to stay with us, and new users to get onboard our programme.
About the role
- Our partnerships & loyalty manager will strategize and plan for Chope’s partnership & loyalty programme in line with the company’s direction and objectives.
- Develop strategic plans for both functional areas that will drive diner and restaurant / merchant value and diner and restaurant / merchant retention.
- Work with key stakeholders to assess market opportunities and determine key impact drivers for each of these areas.
- Manage financial viability of initiatives.
- Identify, meet, and close partnerships (both non-paid and paid) with brands, services, corporate entities which could help build Chope’s brand awareness, and/or help Chope’s users benefit from such partnerships
- Evaluate and measure effectiveness of partnerships and loyalty against business objectives.
What Are We Looking For:
- 5-8 years of working experience in marketing / partnerships / loyalty
- Someone who has demonstrated the ability to close partnerships on his/her own.
- Experience scaling customer acquisition, retention and driving CLTV within a budget.
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with partners/clients
- Able to be productive and efficient with minimal, or no supervision (because we work fast, and want to grow fast)
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve