At a glance
Our Senior Marketing Executive is responsible for working closely with our restaurant partners to generate demand and increase reservations via a variety of channels, mechanics, and methods.
This role will require individuals to take ownership of the entire process for our partner-linked campaigns. Together with both internal and external stakeholders, they will need to conceptualise, execute, track, and then evaluate campaigns and initiatives that help our restaurant partners to get the most they can out of Chope as a platform.
If you love dining out, discovering new restaurants, and have excellent communication and execution skills, then you're very likely a great fit!
- Lead the conceptualisation of campaigns for Chope’s various advertising channels, both online and offline
- Execute assigned campaigns, providing analysis after the conclusion of each campaign
- Build strong, lasting, professional relationships with the marketing contacts of our restaurant partners
- Work directly with our restaurant partners, recommending appropriate and effective marketing tools from within the Chope toolkit to maximise the value our partners get from Chope as a platform
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development of long term marketing strategies to increase app downloads, grow reservation numbers, and improve e-commerce revenue
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing the spread of marketing initiatives available to our restaurant partners
- 2-3 years of experience in digital and offline marketing, particularly in the food and beverage industry
- Fluent in both spoken and written Cantonese and/or English
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Able to meet tight deadlines and produce work with quick turnaround
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Existing user of Chope
- Personal interest in the food and beverage scene in Hong Kong
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve