At a glance
We are building the best restaurant platform to handle the full cycle of dining marketing and operation. The ChopeBook platform we built, has enabled over 5,000 restaurants, seating 30 million diners across 7 regions. By applying state-of-art engineering and AI technologies, our team is on a mission to create Asia’s next-generation restaurant platform, digitalizing one of the biggest industries to the smart world!
What you'll do
- Work closely with product and design team to understand requirements and translate them to elegant implementations
- Build reusable Android software components for interfacing with multiple mobile teams.
- Improve code quality across multiple application components by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, and help out within and across teams.
- Monitor and improve the app performance on both code and experience level.
- Tackle various kinds of issues that can occur in a widely used Android application.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to peers.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
Skills & experiences required
- 5+ years of android application development experience.
- Strong programming experience in Java
- Understanding the Android system and programming paradigm including OOP, TDD, reactive patterns and dependency injection.
- Working knowledge of several architectural approaches including clean architecture, MVP and MVVM.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design, unit testing and UI testing techniques.
- Extensive experience in maintaining applications, crash analytics, remote debugging and continuous integration.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership of your own work.
- Experience in developing apps with Flutter is a bonus
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve