At Chope, product designers spend our time solving complex problems for our 35 million diners and nearly 4000 restaurants across Asia. As Chope enters a period of rapid growth, we’re doubling the size of our Product Design Team and are looking for a Senior Product Designer to spearhead a product vertical. Keep reading if you’re a designer with significant product experience under your belt.
We’d love to hear from you if you enjoy:
- Talking to users about their needs and translating them into actionable insights
- Designing strategic solutions by tapping on your exceptional storytelling and communication skills and strong sense of visual craft
- Leading end-to-end design activities to provide guidance for other designers
- Applying your expertise in user-centered design and digital products to make key decisions
- Helping fellow designers level up and non-designers understand what the standards of “good design” are
- Ambiguity - you seek clarity and alignment through collaboration
- Learning - you don’t know everything, but you have the potential to learn most things quickly
We'd expect that you have more than intermediate proficiency in:
- Using research and analysis to ground design decisions for our products across web and mobile platforms
- Collaborating with product and engineering leadership on product strategy, roadmap, and feature scope priorities
- Leading design reviews and critiques, providing productive and constructive feedback to fellow designers
- Defining best practices and establishing standards through hands-on coaching and mentoring
- Contributing to, evolving, and maintaining component libraries
- Championing a user-centric approach within the whole organisation by bringing along cross-functional stakeholders in the design journey
What do you get?
- Work with smart, motivated people who care deeply about our craft and are supportive of one another’s growth
- Ability to make a direct impact on the experiences we’re delivering to our customers
- Work in an environment that pushes you to challenge yourself and team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- A great deal of flexibility over your work arrangements, time, and projects
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We’re also looking for Product Designers & a Design System Lead to join our team in Singapore. View and apply here: https://thechopegroup.breezy.hr/