At a glance
The Marketing Manager reports to our Chief Business Officer (CBO) in the interim, and eventually to the GM of Thailand. The incumbent will be responsible for the conceptualisation and execution of both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives to support the growth of Chope in Thailand (Bangkok and Phuket markets).. They will be required to strengthen Chope’s brand identity, grow its network of both diners and restaurants, and ensure existing clients maximise their visibility and reservation numbers on Chope.
The lead-by-example culture of Chope Thailand means that the ideal candidate has to be someone able to lead but willing to get their hands dirty. The Marketing Manager will conceptualise and at times, execute, regular online and offline campaigns. They'll be expected to be able to measure the efficacy of their campaigns, and draw conclusions from the data available to them.
As a manager, they will need to lead and grow a team of marketing executives, each with their own specialisations. The human-aspect of this role requires someone sympathetic to the learning pains of their team, and able to nurture and retain the A-team players Chope strives to hire.
This role is for experienced candidates only, particularly those who have had previous work related to online-to-offline businesses, e-commerce, or other app-centric companies.
About the role
- Manage a team that needs to understand and execute client requirements so as to be able to recommend appropriate Chope products and marketing channels to meet their needs
- Lead the conceptualisation of campaigns for Chope’s various advertising channels, both online and offline
- Ensure the cultivation of relationships with potential marketing partners, as well as the exploration of new partnerships, marketing avenues, and target markets
- Oversee the growth of Chope's Shop platform, growing ecommerce revenue via voucher sales
- Manage Chope’s EDM channel, including development of content, scheduling, and performance analysis
- Oversee the management of Chope’s social media channels, particularly Facebook and Instagram, including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion
- Oversee the execution of advertising campaigns, providing analysis after the conclusion of each campaign
- Work closely with the regional marketing team and contribute to regional campaigns.
- Manage a team of marketing executives, being able to recruit, develop, and retain their team while helping them to meet their relevant KPIs
Skills & experiences required
- 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing & metrics
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads, Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Able to meet tight deadlines and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to build and maintain positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Basic computer literacy in Microsoft Windows and Office suite of software
- Basic knowledge of HTML, particularly in formatting tags
- Experience in digital marketing
- Analytical, detail-oriented and conscientious
- Independent and result-driven mindset
- Experience in managing a team of at least 3-4 people
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Experience in food and beverage operations, customer service, or events management
- Experience in e-commerce
- Has own connections in food and beverage network
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve