At a glance
Are you passionate about dining out, marketing, e-commerce, and spotting great deals? If it's a resounding yes to all, then you might be perfect for our next role!
We're looking for A+ players to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth. If you're driven, curious, and love everything food and marketing-related, then this dynamic and incredibly fast-paced role might just be right for you.
You will be responsible for supercharging the growth of ChopeDeals, our e-commerce segment. The role is expected to increase user engagement for ChopeDeals via e-commerce planning and execution process.
About the role
The Marketing Intern (E-commerce) will join our Singapore team and be part of the driving force behind our market growth. Through this exciting internship journey, these are the things you would be able to learn:
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including daily flash deals, to drive user acquisition and GMV for ChopeDeals.
- Manage marketing operations (for eg. product and collection setup) for campaigns.
- Coordinate with relevant teams (content, sales, operations) to ensure all campaign timelines are met.
- Track and monitor campaign performance through insights on Mixpanel, Tableau, Google Analytics.
- Support the team in ad-hoc tasks and initiatives.
Skills & experiences required
- Able to learn and work fast in a dynamic environment
- Able to work within timelines and carry out tasks independently
- Positive attitude with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in the F&B scene, dining deals, and tech startups will be a huge plus!
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback