At a glance
Chope’s Senior Campaign Sales Executives will be joining our expanding Deals business unit, ChopeDeals. They will play an integral role in helping the business expand through building and maintaining successful relationships with its partners.
This is a hunter role.
We are looking for someone who’s hungry about all things food and digital, and who is motivated by forging new relationships, handling negotiations, and closing deals. Primarily working to secure new partnerships with F&B merchants, you’ll also get a chance to be involved in large-scale campaigns like Flash Sales, corporate partnerships, and working with other teams to improve Chope’s suite of digital products.
What you’ll do:
- Identify sales opportunities within Singapore’s F&B digital scene, and help forge and develop relationships with potential partners for our Deals business unit
- Be the point of contact for your partners, from initial contact to post-sale management, and for up-selling/cross-selling opportunities like Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, and other softwares/solutions by Chope
- Work closely with the Marketing team to offer current, effective, and relevant marketing initiatives for your partners
- Shape discussions and spearhead team-wide projects that will enable to creatively contribute to the business unit’s success
Skills & experiences required:
- 2-3 years prior sales experience
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Good at prospect objection handling
- Effective communication skills (both with internal and external stakeholders)
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Able to meet tight deadlines and produce quality work with quick turnaround
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered:
- Working knowledge of advanced Excel functions and Tableau
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and/or online F&B marketplace
- Existing user of the Chope app
- Existing network with the space is a plus
- Meaningful work - you’ll have ownership over and the ability to make a direct impact on the experience we’re delivering to our customers (You’re not here “just to execute”)
- Autonomy - you’ll be in an environment that enables you to challenge yourself, challenge team members, learn new skills, and try out new things
- Collaborative and an open culture that values receiving and giving feedback
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangements that provide you the balance you deserve
Who We Are
The Chope Group is on a mission to connect restaurants and diners through discovery, reservations, and deals. The Chope app and website feature various guides and over 4,000 restaurants to help users discover places to eat, book instantly, and enjoy savings through specials and dining vouchers. Chope was founded in 2011 and is currently in seven cities: Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Phuket, Shanghai, Bali and Jakarta. Seating over 83 million diners to-date, Chope works with top food and beverage partners in the region such as The Lo & Behold Group, JUMBO Group, Soho Hospitality, Lost Heaven, and The Union Group. Use Chope on the web (www.chope.co) or download the app (www.chope.co/app).