At a glance
Reporting to Senior Finance Executive and Finance Manager, you will provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate account receivable scope, as well as ensure compliance with statutory and company accounting policies and procedure.
You will also continually look into and participate in AR process improvement and play an important role in sharing best practices with your team and functional colleagues
- Implement Implement B2B A/R, Invoicing, and Collection processes
- Work closely with Sales team to maintain up-to-date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices to customers
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Process the paperwork of different mode of payments and credit notes/adjustments
- Investigate and resolve customer billing queries
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- In charge of intercompany transactions
- Assist with month-end accounts closing, prepare month end journal entries for Finance Manager
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliation related to Accounts Receivable accounts
- Collaborate with Chope product teams to further automate current and future invoicing / payment processes
- Help in the implementation of new CRM / ERP system
- Any other ad-hoc duties
Skills, Experience & Traits
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting/Business Administration or similar discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant accounting experience in the E-commerce industry.
- Willing to work hard in a fast-paced environment and have a lot of fun!
- Experience with these or similar tools: MS Excel, Gsheet, Tableau, BigQuery
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll get from Chope
- Meaningful work that allows you to fulfill your purpose by doing the biggest job you’ve ever done for a mission you believe in
- Working for leaders who are open to new ideas and genuinely believe people are the company’s key success factor
- Flexible work arrangements and parental leave programs that provide you the balance you deserve
- Substantial employee referral incentives
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted